I made this dinner last night, but if I were to do it again (which I will), it will definitely be a weeknight dinner. It’s so easy, fast and delicious and a great go-to when you don’t have time to stress over what to put on the table.
Pasta with chicken, goat cheese and spinach
Adapted from Tasty Kitchen
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Divided
- 1 small onion, Chopped Finely
- 1 cup Dry White Wine, Like Chardonnay
- 5 ounces, weight Goat Cheese
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 2 dashes Sea Salt And Pepper
- 1 box Whole Grain Or Whole Wheat Pasta (mine was 13.5 oz)
- 14 oz. canned Spinach
Meanwhile, I cooked the chicken in another two tablespoons of olive oil. Next time, I would cut the chicken into thirds to ensure it cooked faster and finished around the same time as the sauce. I also boiled the pasta while the chicken was cooking.
this. I then set the sauce aside to cool while the chicken finished. In retrospect I would have begun the sauce a little later so that every finished at the same time and was all hot when it went into the bowl.